Michael Taft on Deconstructing Yourself was kind enough to interview me on Magick, Meditation and The Fire Kasina, as well as many other topics.
I am creating a new series of Vimeo Videos:
Here is an interview at Meaning of Life TV with Robert Wright. Here's the second interview there. Here's the third interview.
Here is an interview I did on BBC Radio 4 with Joylen Jenkins on Out of the Ordinary about the Dark Night.
Here is a list of Buddhist Geeks podcasts in which I have participated:
- Buddhist Geeks 356: A Pragmatist's Take on the Powers, talk from Buddhist Geeks 2014
- Buddhist Geeks 302: Mental Illness and the Dark Night, with Dr Willoughby Britton
- Buddhist Geeks 267: It's a Jungle In There, a recording of the talk I gave at Buddhist Geeks 2012
- Buddhist Geeks 119: The Dharma Overground
- Buddhist Geeks 118: An Unusually Hardcore Dharma Book
- Buddhist Geeks 61: What is possible with the Powers
- Buddhist Geeks 33: Lacking Leadership, Lacking Conceptuality
- Buddhist Geeks 30: Croatia, Alabama and Colorado Collide
- Buddhist Geeks 11: Models of Enlightenment
- Buddhist Geeks 9: Enlightened Teachers
- Buddhist Geeks 6: You Can Do It!
Here's a transcript of part of an interview I did with Vince at Buddhist Geeks:
In February of 2009, I invited several people to my house in Alabama, aka Hurricane Ranch, for a long weekend of discussion, sharing, and practice. Included in this group were several members of the Dharma Overground, as well as some older dharma buddies. Fortunately, while we were having tons of great dharma discussions we recorded one of them and it is available here for download. In this discussion we covered several different topics, but the main theme of the talk was "Getting it Done versus Doing It." Participating in this conversation were Hokai Sobol, Kenneth Folk, Vince Horn, Tarin Greco, and myself. The 2 hours of this conversation are split into 3 parts. They are in the player found below this text block.
In July, 2010, Tarin Greco and I sat down at Hurricane Ranch to discuss AF (Actual Freedom), and the resulting 2-hour conversation is presented below in 2 parts. These contain a little cell-phone interference, sorry about that. They address many issues related to AF and should be interesting, thought provoking, and hopefully fun and practical. Enjoy! They are also in the player below this text block. (available shortly)
In March of 2011, I got to do a series of videos at Cheetah House at Brown University on the Stages of Insight and other topics: